1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Need help, copying backed up apps to another device

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by netwalker, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netwalker

netwalker iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello guys, please i need urgent help here....... My friend loaded an ipad for me (with games, apllication,books) he bought from itunes, i backed up all the applications and books using ifunbox... Now i want to transfer all the backed up application to another device.... I used ifunbox it transferred and installed succesfully but it not loading on the ipad....How do i go about this guys...btw, the ipad is jailbroken... Thanks
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the process but it appears to me that "your friend" paid for some apps and now you want to put them on your iPad. If that is correct, then it is stealing and we do not promote theft or piracy in any way, shape, or form. If I am not correct please send me a PM.

This thread is closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.