1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

need help asap !

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by appy_nyc, Nov 27, 2011.

1. appy_nyc

appy_nyc iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is so annoying ! i have been trying to download a few apps from the app store but when it is about to start on the home screen it suddenly disappears. and also when. i download any app directly on my ipad it also gets simultaneously downloaded on my PC. is there any solution for both the problems ? kindly help :)
  2. Pharlap

Pharlap iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    What has happened they have not installed correctly delete them off your iPad and then go tp app store and check purchase units and re download them .
    This works
    But if there on your screen and look like they are downloading just sync with iTunes and all will be well
  3. Jeeper

Jeeper iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Sometimes the app store can act funky, especially if you've got a lot of apps running in the back ground. Close 'em up and re-download from the app store.

In Settings (on iPad) got to Store, de-select automatic downloads (music, books, and apps are separate), this should keep them from showing up on your other devices.
  4. appy_nyc

appy_nyc iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey thnx for ur guidance. it looks like one cannot download apps via 3G directly over the ipad if its over 20 mb. how do u disable this setting ? any idea?
  5. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    I've read that you can do this by jailbreaking, but can't confirm because I've not JB'd.

The 20mb cap is set by Apple, in cooperation with carriers.