need help asap !

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by appy_nyc, Nov 27, 2011.

1. appy_nyc

appy_nyc iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is so annoying ! i have been trying to download a few apps from the app store but when it is about to start on the home screen it suddenly disappears. and also when. i download any app directly on my ipad it also gets simultaneously downloaded on my PC. is there any solution for both the problems ? kindly help :)
  2. Pharlap

Pharlap iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    What has happened they have not installed correctly delete them off your iPad and then go tp app store and check purchase units and re download them .
    This works
    But if there on your screen and look like they are downloading just sync with iTunes and all will be well
  3. Jeeper

Jeeper iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Sometimes the app store can act funky, especially if you've got a lot of apps running in the back ground. Close 'em up and re-download from the app store.

In Settings (on iPad) got to Store, de-select automatic downloads (music, books, and apps are separate), this should keep them from showing up on your other devices.
  4. appy_nyc

appy_nyc iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey thnx for ur guidance. it looks like one cannot download apps via 3G directly over the ipad if its over 20 mb. how do u disable this setting ? any idea?
  5. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +443 / 0
    I've read that you can do this by jailbreaking, but can't confirm because I've not JB'd.

The 20mb cap is set by Apple, in cooperation with carriers.