What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need good editing app for IPad

Georgewriter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a trademark and patent attorney. I want to edit a booklet about fashion law that I wrote last year. What is the best app for this? Is a stylus good for this project ?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum - :)

How is the booklet now formatted, e.g. PDF, DOC, or other?

And what editing features will you need?

OP
G

Georgewriter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The prior text is on Pages on my Ipad. What I wouldlike to do is have an old page on the left and my reworked text ( as I am doing it ) on the right. Would a stylus help also?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, the iPad will not really permit you to have two copies of Pages opened at the same time and shown on the same screen, i.e. not an option as far as I know.

As to the stylus, what would that add to your editing abilities? For serious typing on the iPad, I would strongly suggest a keyboard - I have an Apple BT one that works well (if you already have a KB, then sorry).

I might not be understanding all of your needs but please post if the above is not clear and hopefully others will 'chime in' w/ advice - good luck! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts