What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need friends for flight tycoon

darthluke12694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Martlet said:
Hmm. Can't find this in the app store.

Yes, I noticed that too, the app is no longer in the app store. I even googled flight tycoon and it came up with the iTunes link, but it is unable to find the app, or whatever the error message said. I don't know what's going on. They aren't responding on their Facebook page either. The app is pretty much useless now.

RavenMaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
ravenmasterthoughts.blogspot.com
I believe they had (or have) a server overload.
The app is 99,99% server side and it was well accepted by the users.
That might have lead the developers to remove the app, preventing it to overload even more.

We still have some bugs like:
- i have to kill the app to create a new route
- i have to kill the app if i buy a plane and want to create a new route
- i have to kill the app to see the real free spaces that my friends have
etc.

A lot of work to do but still addicting :D

OP
thekarens

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Due to all the problems I've been having with this app I haven't been playing. I'm hoping they will have a fix soon.

RavenMaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
ravenmasterthoughts.blogspot.com
Level 10 here, playing occasionally.
The fun is almost over, I have a lot of "long course" planes giving me a lot of money every time they land. I will try to unlock almost everything but the magic is almost gone.

dgsmith80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All,

I recently purchased an iPad2, and found this game on the App Store, it's slightly sad, but very addictive :p I was wondering is there any sort of ettiquete in terms of giving people routes?
At the moment I have only the first expansion, but only built 22 ramps, of which only 6 are controlled by friends, the rest are all mine.

I wasn't sure if the aim was to try and get them all controlled by you so you get more profit, or do you need a balance Also obviously I imagine if you don't open up a ramp to a friend who you are sending a route to they migth just delete you as a friend and you lose the route lol.

Does anyone here do the friendly approach or is it real-life cut throat action ;-)

Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts