1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

need case for ipad

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by ion, Feb 12, 2011.

1. ion

ion iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i want a good case for my ipad. preferably inexpensive with either a handle and/or should strap but not much bigger than the ipad itself....any suggestions?

offtopically, are there any apps that will let me tweak ios? mainly i'd like to beable to further dim the display, at lowest i think its still a bit bright at night.:ipad-front:
  2. lennie

lennie iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey... I Am new here, also new to iPad... So far lovin it! Regarding your case, I got my iPad for Christmas and went out looking for a case, and couldn't believe that I found one at wal-mart of all places... It is for iPad, not a knockoff... Has handles, padding and a little storage for charger.. Works great for me and was only $29.99 that is in ontario Canada.. Good luck on your search.....
  3. iluvmyipad

iluvmyipad iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I have the Apple case, and then I got an inexpensive padded netbook carrier with handles and compartments for the cords.
  4. ion

ion iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. ava_camen

ava_camen iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you'll find a lot at ebay :D