What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need an App for rental maintenance

w7koa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an app that I can use for 100 unit rental property to keep track of maintenance issues and work orders. Any idea whats available?

:)

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
A quick google search yields nothing. However, there are a few web applications that you can subscribe to for this purpose. Otherwise, looks like you'll have to use a spreadsheet in Numbers or Office.

Piko

AndyWilliams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using a web-base maintenance app that allows you to take notes, set reminders (received via email / text), and work with a variety of different assets. The tool also comes with a list of preinstalled articles that are helpful! Plus, you can access the web-base app from any web-enabled device. Mobile devices have a mobile interface, as well.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Andy--thanks for your informational post--this will be helpful for future members interested in this topic. The thread itself was created in 2010, so the OP and the members have already gone on from this thread.

Thanks,

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts