What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Advice For Visit to UK

hazelrvd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Newbie from England,
I first of all want to apologies for not being able to answer your question. I am new to the forum and noticed you are a Newbie so I was hoping you could help me! I live in the Netherlands, my father has been taken into hospital for an emergency operation, so I would like to know how I can hook up my ipad2 to the Internet when I go to the UK?

Thanks for any help
Newbie in The Netherlands

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, hazel, and welcome to the forum! Good to "see" you and I hope you enjoy your visits.

I've moved your post to its own separate thread. It would have gotten lost in the thread to which you posted (not to mention that thread hijacking is against the forum rules).

I don't really have an answer for you. Hopefully, someone in the UK will be along shortly to give advice. Good luck to you and your father.

Marilyn

OP
H

hazelrvd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, I need to know how I can access the Internet for my iPad.when I am in uk. I will be staying at my fathers house, and I think he is connected via BT. My father is in hospital so things are a bit stressful I would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazelrvd said:
Thank you for your reply, I need to know how I can access the Internet for my iPad.when I am in uk. I will be staying at my fathers house, and I think he is connected via BT. My father is in hospital so things are a bit stressful I would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks

If he is with BT he should have a wireless HomeHub, you can connect to this (the password is written on the back of the HomeHub). This will give you broadband speeds.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts