What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a help here :)

Joseff13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! My current version of ios is 5.1 and the size of the update of ios 6.1is 1.+ Gb. Is it normal that the downloading takes to 20hrs?

theTimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't upgraded my iPad to 6.1 yet, but the upgrade from 5.1.1. to 6.0. was about 700 MBs, I think. So the upgrade you're doing, might be the way you say.

The download time depends on your connection and the rush in the server.

OP
J

Joseff13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!
Can i first update it to 6.0 before updating to 6.1?
I saw some site in the net telling that there's a direct download of the update of 6.0 is that safe?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi!
Can i first update it to 6.0 before updating to 6.1?
I saw some site in the net telling that there's a direct download of the update of 6.0 is that safe?

No, you cannot upgrade to iOS 6.0 now; all you can do is upgrade to iOS 6.0.1 (6.1 is not out yet). Apple only authorizes upgrades to its most current iOS, which is iOS 6.0.1 at this time.

Marilyn

OP
J

Joseff13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi!
thanks for the help!
is there any direct download of ios 6.0.1? if it does, is it safe? thanks.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Joseff13 said:
hi!
thanks for the help!
is there any direct download of ios 6.0.1? if it does, is it safe? thanks.

The only iOS upgrade you can download and install at this time is directly to iOS 6.0.1, nothing else is possible.

OP
J

Joseff13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is that safe??if i update my ipad 3 with that url. my ipad will be jailbreaked?hope not soo.

nicki851

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a new iPad. I use keynote for my presentations. Is there a way to print the slides in handout form instead of the one slide per page from the iPad? Please please someone help me!

Most reactions

Latest posts