What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Better Mail Client

bedouin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mail.app in iOS is seriously lacking. I need a client with good spam filtering and also rules. Basically, I'm looking for an app similar to OS X's Mail.app. I've searched for a couple days now but can't find anything particularly appealing,

Reaction score
bedouin said:
Mail.app in iOS is seriously lacking. I need a client with good spam filtering and also rules. Basically, I'm looking for an app similar to OS X's Mail.app. I've searched for a couple days now but can't find anything particularly appealing,

That is because no better Mail app exists.

The only option would be to use webmail, or well an app, such as Better Webmail, which basically is an app for accessing common email accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)

There just isn't any desktop-equivalent mail app available.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I keep the iPad for family and friends with my isp email account, as it's used most often.
Separate business and general accounts on google as they have such a good spam filters.

OP
B

bedouin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sort of despise webmail. I wonder why no one has stepped up to fill this void.

Most reactions

Latest posts