What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NC tweaks

JSims4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I make my notification center go all the way to the bottom of my iPad? And is there anyway to make the NC fill up the whole iPad screen like the iPhone?

Loading signature...

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
unfortunately, no, there's no way to make the Notification Center go all the way to the bottom of the screen (unless, of course, you have a bunch of notifications or NC tweaks ... or both).

The fact that I find the Notification Center on the iPad an abomination (c'mon, you gotta admit - Apple really dropped the ball on making this thing look attractive!), plus this "problem" that you've mentioned, have led me to own one of the two side-loading notification center tweaks: MountainLionCenter for iPad. There is also MountainCenter ($2.00, USD), but it doesn't work as well for me as the free tweak does.

So, to answer your question - no, you can't pull the NC all the way down. But, if you get one of the two tweaks I mentioned, they load from the side and DO take up the whole side. Like this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344023341.154119.jpg

Which I find much more attractive. Of course, and as always - YMMV.

Marilyn

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
IntelliscreenX is another great NC enhancer which will also extend the NC to the bottom of the screen.

Most reactions