What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigating Forum Help

MsTeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
Is there a thread or place that gives instructions on how to navigate the forum? I have found the rules and the wish list thread, but I need some simple guidance. Here are more questions thus far:
1. Is there a way to bookmark a thread so that I can easily find it. For example, I have been sifting through the tips and tricks, but every time I have a few moments I have to find the link in someone's reply and try to remember where I left off. I know there has to be a simpler way!

Thanks!
KW

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using the website or the IPF App?

I find the app easier and can give you instructions but let us know how you access the forums.

The Archangel

OP
M

MsTeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Are you using the website or the IPF App?

I find the app easier and can give you instructions but let us know how you access the forums.

The Archangel

I Am using the IPF App. Thanks!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MsTeach said:
I Am using the IPF App. Thanks!

Ok, you can subscribe to a thread, in which case it will always show up in your subscribed tab (note any thread you post in will automatically be added to your subscribed list but you can unsubscribe by doing the same).....

First......

image-1480191365.png

Then.....

image-1368510955.png

Pray Hesto, it's done!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts