What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigater

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad has an in-built Maps app on the Home screen that is integrated with Google Maps. If you have a 3G iPad, which has built-in GPS, then this Maps app will show you your position. But, even without it, you can navigate around the world using Google Maps and select whether you want to see the satellite view too. In addition, you can enter your destination - either by zip or postal code, or using a 'pin' dropped at the location you're viewing on the map, and the app will give you directions as to how to get there. It's integrated with Google Street View too so, rather bizarrely, you can see (in Street View) where you actually are from GPS. Great fun...

Tim
Scotland

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It also depend about what is available in a specific country .
In my country there is on , that also shows the traffic load on the roads in real time.
Try"
We Map - Find Me
PD - Map

And a simple advice make a search on the store for MAP ( I use AppShopper). You will find a ton of them.
Download, the once that looks more detailed. Install them. If you don't like it delete it, and go onn

OP
T

Tes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way of sinding a screenshot please,I am not able ti fix it.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Once you've taken a screen shot (by pressing the home and power key together) it shows up in the album Saved Pictures in the Photos app.

Open the Photos app, select the album and then the picture. In the top right corner there is a square with an arrow through it. This is your share icon. Tap on it and choose Email Photo.

You can send the email to anyone you like, including yourself.

That will let you transfer and open it on your computer, where you can attache it to your post on the forum, if it isn't too big.

If you are using the iPF app then you will see a small attachment button at the top of the reply field. This will let you select photos already on the iPad.

I'm not sure if it is possible to send attachments to the forum using Safari on the iPad. I've never tried.

Most reactions

Latest posts