What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name your own price for $412 worth of Mac Apps - Seriously!

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I'm a sucker for bundles. I purchase them all the time. Usually because I see an App that I've been wanting anyway and you usually get the App plus a ton of others for the same price I would have paid for the App alone anyway. It's a win/win. They get a sale they may not have gotten and I get an App I wanted but maybe wasn't ready to pony up the dough for.

StackSocial runs a ton of these specials and I've purchased a couple in the past. It's always been such a great deal... but what can make it even better? Well, how about the ability to name your own price. What... that's not good enough for you? Well how about the fact that you can also choose to give 10% of your purchase towards charity as well? That's a Win/Win/Win in my book.

The latest StackSocial bundle has been going on for a while and I just realized that it is about to end. 1 day only folks: The Name Your Own Price Bundle is almost gone so I figured I would post up about it before everyone misses out. It comes with the following Apps: Camstasia 2, CrossOver 12.5, Lucid, iDocument 2, Narrator, MacHider, RaySupreme, Airy, My Living Desktop and Compartments for Mac. All at a price that you know is great because you get to name it!

Stop on over at this link if you are interested: The Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle 3.0 Ft. Camstasia 2.

** Note: The above links are affiliate links and will help support our site.

Most reactions