What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

name that celebrity

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is a great fun game i hope enjoy it

rules: name the celebrity posted then if you are correct dont forget to post your celebrity

here is mine:

pYTus8

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
this is a great fun game i hope enjoy it

rules: name the celebrity posted then if you are correct dont forget to post your celebrity

here is mine:

pYTus8

Is it John Bishop? I ask because when I click and save as, it suggests the file name, John Bishop.

OP
P

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol, ok here is another (please edit your post so others cant see how you cheated thanks)

oFE6PP

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lol, ok here is another (please edit your post so others cant see how you cheated thanks)

oFE6PP

I know who that is. He is a famous singer named 27867142_. He was one of the founding members of the famous Blues ensemble, the 34567_'s. Sang at the Blue Note as I recall.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try This One:

Attachments

• Mrs. Steve Gates Jobs. Fooled You, Cheaters, it is not her. So there.jpg
    Mrs. Steve Gates Jobs. Fooled You, Cheaters, it is not her. So there.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 174

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can I post publicity photos of myself when I was the first chair cornet player performing The Music Man, a Bob Bergner Production, at the Valley Music Hall? Or will you guess it is me in the picture.

I might have a few SLC Public Library pictures of me holding the book…”You Will Go to the Moon.” When I had a brief career in print advertising.

Quite a kid, I was back when I was a kid. Now, just a broken and grouchy old fart.

Actually more walking than sitting on a chair, but you horn players will understand. I rocked the B-Flat cornet. Now I jusat rock in a chair.

Most reactions

Latest posts