What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name something you can do with your Ipad!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Phone calls- Whistle, Skype, Vonage...I am sure there are more.

I have not even got to Skype on my desktop yet!:)

I've found a great database program that allows me to load up some data from our company database into my iPad for quick reference. The key is that the program lets me import any data I need from a CSV file.

I love how quickly the iPad starts up, so I use it a lot more than my laptop for meeting notes, to-do lists, reference, etc...

Ditto that. I love being able to pop in and check all three emails faster then a New York Minute!:D

PCUK

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've found a great database program that allows me to load up some data from our company database into my iPad for quick reference. The key is that the program lets me import any data I need from a CSV file.

What program is that please?
Cheers,
Peter

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can buy cases for it. After a while the iPad will have an entire wardrobe. Mine is wearing a form fitting number from the Apple store.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ivan, you bad boy!

2d1fa172.png

iPadster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Increase my potty time because I never have to read the same magazine twice.
Warning: Extended potty time using your iPad can cause your legs to fall asleep causing temporary paralysis. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts