What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

Trky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"I could care less"

I absolutely hate that. Every time I hear that, I respond with "how much less could you care? Is it a great deal? Could you care a great deal less?". Stupid people hate me.

runeleather

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate it when people tailgate you (when you're already going above the speed limit)...!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
runeleather said:
I hate it when people tailgate you (when you're already going above the speed limit)...!!

I hate it when people who are in front of me won't get out the way no matter how fast they are going when it's obvious I want to get past because I am tailgating them.......

The Archangel

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I had a great pet peeve today, but I can't remember what it was!

Oh, I think I remember.

It was about people randomly posting, just for the sake of posting? :)

Too funny!

runeleather said:

I hate it when people who are in front of me won't get out the way no matter how fast they are going when it's obvious I want to get past because I am tailgating them.......

The Archangel

Ouch, Gab! Who stole your cookie?

"I could care less"

I absolutely hate that. Every time I hear that, I respond with "how much less could you care? Is it a great deal? Could you care a great deal less?". Stupid people hate me.

hmm....

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ SweetPoison.......for once, it's my turn to have no idea what you are talking about.......but if I did I'm sure I'd like it!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Hell ~ I don't either, Gab. I am a sickie today ~ just ignore me.:(

What you need is to take a tablet with a glass of wine......specifically a new iPad 2 tablet......trust me, I'm a doctor......well that may not be quite true!!!

The Archangel

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of my pet peeves is when someone turns and do not use their turn signal.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
One big peeve I have is smokers-particularly strangers that don't know you-who feel perfectly okay to whip out a cigarette, light it and smoke it right in front of your face without even asking if you'd mind when you're about ten inches away from each other in a conversation. Just rude and selfish. Not to mention DISGUSTING.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
People who go to a fast food restaurant and order two triple patty double bacon cheeseburgers, extra large fries, large onion rings, two apple pies and a large chocolate shake then make a point of getting a DIET soda.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm! People who say they're watching their line when they mean watching their waist line. Of course I can't help but answer: "Caught anything yet?" or "A line is straight or curved but it still leads from A to B! Why should you watch it?"

People who ask:"Are you in shape?" I can't help but answer:"In the shape of what? I still look human!"

Or why does everybody ask how you're doing when in their little selfish world they have absolutely no desire to know? I often answer that I don't know or that I have no time right now to seek analytical help.

You might think I'm rude but not as much as those thoughtless questions can be at times.

Whatever happened to: "Hi!"

Most reactions

Latest posts