What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

unzoosin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm hungry as a cow and food is nowhere on sight! LOL plus u kill my internet all hell breaks loose :D

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mrsterrijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
people that complain and complain and complain but wont do anything to change their problem

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New posters on the forum who are whiny, jerkish or demanding. I want to say: Look, no one's going to want to help you if you're a jerk, you know. And if you hate Apple, go tell it to someone who cares, because no one forced you to buy an iPad.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ha ha Kevin, you are a laugh a minute. I can't stand queue jumping so I deliberately stop them doing it. Yes, it's me, so there!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seriously? Lol, that's so weird it's kind of funny.

I hate carrots, Kay. Hate.them. I was looking forward to this soup all day and opened it and there.they.were. CARROTS. What? Are they the universal food for everything?

They have to do it for a splash of color.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate carrots, Kay. Hate.them. I was looking forward to this soup all day and opened it and there.they.were. CARROTS. What? Are they the universal food for everything?

They have to do it for a splash of color.

Crimes against food! Like in Asia, where you sometimes find tuna fish or octopus on "pizza." Shudder.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh My! How interesting! They have Tempura Calamari Rings. I love calamari. But there are certain things that simply should not go on a pizza!

mskailyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sexist Guys. Ugh. Sexist women are annoying too, but i have to say sexist guys REALLY tick me off.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rude self absorbed people. I ride the subway everyday to work lmao!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

Define self-absorbed. Do you mean those that do not speak to you? I take the train daily, and the last thing I want is for some person deciding that he or she wants to absorb me into his or her life. Just leave me alone and let me ride in peace.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Define self-absorbed. Do you mean those that do not speak to you? I take the train daily, and the last thing I want is for some person deciding that he or she wants to absorb me into his or her life. Just leave me alone and let me ride in peace.

Those who are so absorbed that they don't get out of the way so others can get on or off a train. I don't want to talk to them, that's for sure, lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts