What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

8nobody8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ctsluder said:
My pet peeve is peaple that not on time or not ready to go when I told them we are leaving at certain time. :D

I can't stand being late to anything.

Oh yeah I hate that!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I gots one.

I hate it when people put those ribbons on their car. SIDEWAYS. I so hate that! It's a ribbon!! Hello?? It looks F* stupid.

And if you know the colors, you know what it says, and if not who in the hell can read it that far anyways!

Okay then ~

I'm feeling better.:D

LOL...me too! Crazy when they do that.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't do well when I need to be somewhere and I'm late because I'm waiting for someone else to get ready.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pastorsteve said:
......when people buy iPads (and other items) and then complain about them not doing something that they were never intended to do.

Yeah what he said!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oooh...got one here....

Wanna know what grinds my gears (thanks, Peter, that was a great tag line...)?

Those annoying commercials that have the awful, magnified burger crunching and smacking. And the loud beer pouring. Especially when you're listening to radio. It's like they grabbed your head and said "Hey! You gotta HEAR this! " and shoved your ear right up to the burger or the beer glass.

AAAArrrrghh. Somebody kill me with a spoon. PLEASE!!

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Philia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My pet is the peeve...when I find myself trying to keep my dog's nose off the screen.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Philia said:
My pet is the peeve...when I find myself trying to keep my dog's nose off the screen.

I had to read that twice. For a moment there, I thought you'd said you had a pet named Peeve. :p

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Might be too big, you are thinking?

The shape and sizes between the two generations, whilst not that great, are enough to make a case designed to fit one incompatible with the other. To say nothing of the rear camera on the iPad 2, unless the user voluntarily doesn't want to use it - but that would be just cheapskate, I think.

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate when I say Thank You and the clerk says "No Problem". I do not care if it was easy to hand my change across the counter. Let's try "You're Welcome!".

Reaction score
Even worse is when they say " uh huh". They may as well flip me off.
I've had many a discussion over that one, especially with my kids that I better not hear them being so rude.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
Actually I found this forum because of a pop up on my ipad so it kinda found me

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.

Same with me!

Most reactions