What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's one for today....people who slam their brakes just after cresting a hill...as if their going too fast already...then ride their brakes all the way down... Move over people I'm coming through!

Add to that those who ride their brakes around corners when we're on the twisties what a waste!

8nobody8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about when some one is about to talk s$&t about someone else but start the conversation with "I really like xx as a person but". No, no you don't, you are being mean and horrible and trying to make yourself feel better for being a mole.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate it when people tailgate me. I will just go slower ~ then speed up when you try to pass me, if i am in a crabby mood.:D

Yes. And conversely - roadhogs who for whatever reasons choose to drive 10 km/h under the speed limit (and more often than not, compulsively hitting the brakes every 15 seconds) even when the road ahead is clear.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate it when I forget to charge my iPad and I am sitting here at my car shop for repairs, with only 25% battery left.:(

x2 Must have at least 50% charge for me to feel safe...

It worked out though! I had 8% left and my car was ready!

People hijacking threads and running on without answering an OP's question or contributing to the thread.

oops. I may be guilty of this.:eek:

But I am not alone!

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1st gen iPad users who keep asking, "will my case work with the new iPad?"

(At 33% thinner, it is a bit optimistic.)

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My pet peeve is peaple that not on time or not ready to go when I told them we are leaving at certain time. :D

I can't stand being late to anything.

Most reactions

Latest posts