What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I also hate that when I visit a forum it always displays an annoying popup stating that there is an iPhone app available. :)mad:)

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
i hate paper

What brought this up? Taxes?

I have always hated paper and also the feel of wood. can't stand using pencils. I would rather listen to nails on a chalk board than hold a piece of paper.

Papyrophobia

also the sound that is made when writing with markers drives me nuts.

Last edited:

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i hate paper

I have always hated paper and also the feel of wood. can't stand using pencils. I would rather listen to nails on a chalk board than hold a piece of paper.

Papyrophobia

Wood!?!:confused:

Glad I'm not in your shoes, I would have gone nuts after 32 years as a woodworker...:D

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team

Papyrophobia

Wood!?!:confused:

Glad I'm not in your shoes, I would have gone nuts after 32 years as a woodworker...:D
I actualy took woodshop in highschool and was fine. but we played cards in that class more than we did any woodwork.

I got yelled at a lot in school for using pen's instead of pencils for stuff like math. So then I just wouldn't even do the work at all. I aced the tests, so my grades were fine.

Reaction score
Receiving a boot load of mail addressed to previous apartment tenants. I already drop some back into those post collecting bins, with notes such as 'God knows where Ms. Rose lives, but it sure ain't here'. And yet, do I still receive these letters.

Doesn't RoyalMail keep track of where people don't live?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Royal mail

Receiving a boot load of mail addressed to previous apartment tenants. I already drop some back into those post collecting bins, with notes such as 'God knows where Ms. Rose lives, but it sure ain't here'. And yet, do I still receive these letters.

Doesn't RoyalMail keep track of where people don't live?
You are so right, we have lived here nearly 11 years and we still get a letter through for previous tenant. We are lucky to know our post man so our parcels are left with neighbours.
My pet peeve is when people start a sentence with "I don't want to be rude". Well don't say it then because you are just about to be rude. There are varying variations on the above but couldn't remember them all! I hate smoking too and when it became illegal to smoke in public places, I was ecstatic as I suffer from asthma so when my husband and I go skittling(old fashioned ten pin bowling) at all our local pubs, I don't start coughing and breathIng heavily. :eek:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate smoking too and when it became illegal to smoke in public places, I was ecstatic as I suffer from asthma so when my husband and I go skittling(old fashioned ten pin bowling) at all our local pubs, I don't start coughing and breathIng heavily. :eek:
I get this! I smoked for over 25 years and this June will be the 10th anniversary of making my personal decision to stop that nasty habit. Besides, who can afford it now?

Most reactions