What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N00biest question of them all: reliable -or best- Package Sources?

GreatestN00bEver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First time jailbreaker (4.3.3), recent member of IPF, just getting to know the Cydia installer, and... That's basically it: which are the most reliable -or best- Package Sources?

(I think this thread could make a great Sticky for all of us n00bs out there, along with something like: first things to do after jailbreaking).

Ps. I'll welcome the flaming but, on my behalf, I did search "package sources" on this forum and my quest returned nothing, too lazy for google. ;)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GreatestN00bEver said:
First time jailbreaker (4.3.3), recent member of IPF, just getting to know the Cydia installer, and... That's basically it: which are the most reliable -or best- Package Sources?

(I think this thread could make a great Sticky for all of us n00bs out there, along with something like: first things to do after jailbreaking).

Ps. I'll welcome the flaming but, on my behalf, I did search "package sources" on this forum and my quest returned nothing, too lazy for google. ;)

Thanks for asking! I'm a noobian potential JBer as well -- and I'm holding off *actually doing* the JB until I read up a bit more, so any info like this is verra helpful!

walkingsnake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you do want to check out others, this link has a good list -

~ moderated -we don't allow promotion of sites that promote cracked app repos - read the rules linked in my sig ~

Last edited by a moderator:

walkingsnake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oops, sorry. Didn't realize the site was considered promotion of cracking. While I don't promote anything illegal and I pay for all of my apps, there are some sources with a good selection of legal tweaks and apps. Google is your friend. :)

Most reactions