What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Manor

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How do I get more snatches to appear and how do I get the things to banish them with.... I play on my phone too and it is completely different, I easily get more snatches and items to banish them with but on my iPad it is harder to get those items and I don't understand why......PLEASE HELP ME

Your other post in the Mystery manor questions thread has been deleted as posting the same question in more than one thread fragments the conversation as well as being against the rules. The friend request has also been removed from your post in this thread as this is not a friend request thread.

krucker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your other post in the Mystery manor questions thread has been deleted as posting the same question in more than one thread fragments the conversation as well as being against the rules. The friend request has also been removed from your post in this thread as this is not a friend request thread.

Sorry

Most reactions

Latest posts