Mystery Manor

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by iDevicesOwner, Jan 29, 2012.

1. jannie_b

jannie_b
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Contact support

The problem with charging AfroSnatchin collection is known. They will send you a code that will give you the reward.

2. Onceuponatime09

Onceuponatime09
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    How long are functions narrowed?

3. TripUnder

TripUnder
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    The last few days I have gotten 2 warnings about time changing, and I need help!

First off, I have NOT messed with anything. Nothing in the game, nothing in my settings, nothing. I have zero idea how this is happening. I havent even seen any time change advantages/glitches which would be nice since im being accused of it! The only new thing I have done is installed the developers other new game Tribez.

I really, really don't want to lose my friends or access to them, so can anyone help? I tried contacting the dev, but as of yet am being ignored.

Please help!

4. britpoper

britpoper
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Agree.
    Anyways, the same thing occurred to me also last week. Since I already irritated with the game, I just remove it from my iPad :p

5. mom27

mom27
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I received a warning as the vehicle I was playing in changed time zones!!! The frustrating part was that we didn't actually change time zones - but I have experienced similar messages on my cell phone at about the same point in the province. I didn't actually lose anything (or at least I don't think I did)!

6. Daniela4

Daniela4
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Does anyone know how to send more than 1 gift to the same person? I know you can send 1 gift and 1 collection item to the same person, but multiple items to the same person? Has anyone ever seen this or know how it works? I can never do this but some of my friends send me multiple gifts in the same day. Thanks :)

7. therealriley

therealriley
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Hi I have also seen this, some of my friends can send me five of each things on my wish list so I get 25 collection items from same person at the same time, unfortunately nobody will share the tip. Maybe it has something to do with dropping the gift limit for 30 diamonds or perhaps once you get to a certain level??

8. Tedgun

Tedgun
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    add me and get a gift 89c17d

9. Lizlgriff

Lizlgriff
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hi, I can sometimes send multiple gifts, simply by cancelling straight after sending (you have to be quick though!). Normally a 'gift sent' message will appear, but it still sends even if the message doesn't appear.
    Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't, it works more often than not for me though!
    Hope this helps!

10. Simmels

Simmels
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Can someone please tell me what to do when my game keeps giving me ' no server response messages. Please help