What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Manor

iDevicesOwner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't cheat by changing time otherwise you get kicked out of many features of the game. They don't warn you in advance either.

Last edited:

coolkirsten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This happened to me! I didn't change the time on purpose, but my little sister did as she was playing social girl and wanted more energy!! Now mystery manor is completely messed up, and I can't even play it properly! They really should warn you about it!

Shemual

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They should stop this ridiculous charade of calling it "cheating". Who does it cheat? It's a casual solo game, not a head to head competition. Changing the time isn't about cheating, it's about getting past the stupid energy system so you can actually play the game.

Cozie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you mean by "changing time?". How do I know if I have done this and what gets messed up?

Zoe76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I've just spent ages getting collection 59 safari hero and items to charge it, and have finally charged it and the 5 English breakfasts and golden phoneixes didn't drop! Anyone else had this problem? What can I do to get them?!
Thanks

dvdiva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't even know it was possible to cheat in this game? :eek:

mskrod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will this affect me when I change timezones? Since I do that quite often

TupeloBryant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zoe76 said:
Hi
I've just spent ages getting collection 59 safari hero and items to charge it, and have finally charged it and the 5 English breakfasts and golden phoneixes didn't drop! Anyone else had this problem? What can I do to get them?!
Thanks

Yes....same thing! Did you ever get your items??

TripUnder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last few days I have gotten 2 warnings about time changing, and I need help!

First off, I have NOT messed with anything. Nothing in the game, nothing in my settings, nothing. I have zero idea how this is happening. I havent even seen any time change advantages/glitches which would be nice since im being accused of it! The only new thing I have done is installed the developers other new game Tribez.

I really, really don't want to lose my friends or access to them, so can anyone help? I tried contacting the dev, but as of yet am being ignored.

Please help!

britpoper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They should stop this ridiculous charade of calling it "cheating". Who does it cheat? It's a casual solo game, not a head to head competition. Changing the time isn't about cheating, it's about getting past the stupid energy system so you can actually play the game.

Agree.
Anyways, the same thing occurred to me also last week. Since I already irritated with the game, I just remove it from my iPad :p

mom27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received a warning as the vehicle I was playing in changed time zones!!! The frustrating part was that we didn't actually change time zones - but I have experienced similar messages on my cell phone at about the same point in the province. I didn't actually lose anything (or at least I don't think I did)!

Most reactions

Latest posts