What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery manor high level gifts

angpoff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there! I thought it would be helpful to have a place to share what high level gifts we have all opened up. I have opened up coconuts and plan to open up one more soon.

P.S. Let's not put just friend codes here but leave that to the other friend request thread.

Reaction score
I am currently level 31. The only item I have over my level is Bosun Whistle (level 99).
I plan to unlock more eventually. I'd like to add friends with other level 99 items to trade.
I also wondered if we could then do something like for every two items I give you you return one.
I'd do the same back so we each get some of our own items? Maybe too complicated?

Kristyparr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im a level 32 and I have unlocked diving helmet, rubber gloves, actors mask, bosun whistle, coconuts, lead gloves and sailors knot with more to come. PM me for an add :)

Last edited:

Flo63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, lvl 37, have unlocked a/c and plan to unlock more. Need friends in high places :)

Thanks

BashenMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm level 30 and still trying to complete those stupid horseshoe quests. I would also like to unlock the lab and ocean room, but I don't know anyone with a high enough level.
Also, some people have requested collection items from me and I don't know how to do that (purple Easter eggs, dogs, tools, etc). Does anyone know?

Also, searching through my friends collections it seems no one has the futhark runes. Does anyone know h to collect those?

BashenMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but also,but what are shoemaker Snatchin?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kmill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm @ level 37 and have unlocked: Rubber gloves, coconuts, rapiers, bosun whistle, actor's mask, jolly roger and A/Cs. I have had no luck finding anyone with beach ppl hanging around or divers mask to be gifted. Just need good neighbors who help one another:)

Daniela4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've unlocked silver bullets included on the newest update. Friend me and request gifts on my wall so I know who to give them to my code is b2ad7b

Most reactions

Latest posts