What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Manor friend codes

khames5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi... Add me I gift and visit daily.... Keep my friends under 50... It just gets too confusing code e39d20.. And my user name in the game is Jillian

I invited you both, but LOL, I don't know who you are. What are your game names. Mine's the same - khames5

Also, I was wondering if you had any advice about what I should do with my gold hearts... Try to collect 300 to complete the quest? Or trade them for quivers in hopes of getting bow, arrows and wings to use to charge collections? If the latter, it seems the silver quiver for 6 items costing 30 gold hearts is the best deal (vs. 3 items for 20 hearts or 9 for 60) and that I should just keep buying those. I had a friend tell me, though, that you stop getting gold hearts after 60. Any thoughts or advice?

Thanks!!

khames5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello kames5 : You can try forum mmuff. A lot of questions can be answered (or asked!) there...

PS my code is 170526
Please Add my code, I visit, trade and give gifts every day, I have and expect from you a limited amount of friends (say <100)

Thanks for the tip. Please see my other reply I just posted as it is meant for you too. Thanks!!

Also, how do I join/post on mmuff?

Most reactions

Latest posts