What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myst like games for iPad?

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any Myst like games for iPad. Games where you puzzle your way thru them. I found We Rule boring. I'm looking for less interaction and more thinking and figuring things out.

Thanks.
CM

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out HdO Adventure - Jack The Ripper, and other puzzle games.
And isn't there a port of Myst itself?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Broken Sword had great reviews and if you like a little craziness there's always Return to Monkey Island.

French

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials...and for me it was perfect. It might actually be too easy for those of you that have played Myst...as I seem to recall I had issues getting through Myst. But it might be worth taking a look. Graphics were awesome! I liked it so much I played it straight through.

ETA: This is a hidden objects/puzzle game.

Last edited:

dikamp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I liked Mushroom Age also even though at times it was repetitive with the hidden objects. It has all kinds of puzzles and history quizzes. and who cannot like a game when Leonardo da Vinci shows up to talk to the Omniscient One dressed as Mona Lisa.

My favorite so far is Wallace and Gromit:The Last Resort. At times quite difficult. Lao the actors who voice it are the originals and are ten times better than the voice over actors or friends of the producers in Mushroom Age.

I'm looking for a new game along these lines. Any advice?

Last edited:

Shayneox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found the original myst on installous after reading this and it's not half bad , considering graphics and all check there

Pari_tosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I might be stating the obvious, but for all you Myst fans, for me Riven was the highlight of the whole Myst series. Loved it!

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't played/thought of Mysts in a long time, I loved that game. I play a lot of the hidden treasure games now, if you search for Big Fish Games Inc you'll find a lot of them there. I did download Crow which reminds me a little of the look/feel of Mysts, but I have only played it for a little while (figured I better try and get through some of my other games to make room for more). Crow for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ask and you shall receive ??? I just saw realMyst in the app store.

Most reactions

Latest posts