1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

MySafeApp - Awesome iPhone and iPad Data security app!!!

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by ponyebuchi, Jun 9, 2012.

1. ponyebuchi

ponyebuchi iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MySafeApp - Hide your private Pictures, Videos, Documents and Passwords

Available on Appstore for your iPhones and iPads.
    https://itunes.apple.com/ng/app/mysa...529075899?mt=8

**Safest place to hide your private pictures, videos, documents and Passwords!
    **Do you have a picture, video, document, data or password you would like to keep locked away from prying eyes?

**Do you have photos or videos you cherish so much or that are so private you would like to keep for your eye only?

**Intruder alert: Probably the coolest of features of MySafeApp is that when any intruder tries to attempt to guess your password and exceeds a certain number of attempts (5 by default) then the application sends you and intruder alert emails with the GPS location of intruder, time, Photo of intruder and passwords attempted. (Email is your email account that you have configured in the application).

**It is also perfect for safe keeping your Usernames and Passwords, Business documents, sensitive Photos Bank details, Credit card details, site login details, etc.
    Guarantees you rest of mind knowing that your special documents, pictures, videos and passwords are well protected especially when your device is stolen or when your friend, family or colleague is using them.

UNIQUENESS:
    It is the only data security app on the appstore that has a combination of Password Manager and Hide pictures, video and Document, Backup and Restore password i.e. user can store a list of password, backup and restore them even on multiple devices as well as store private photos, videos and document files.
    KEY BENEFITS:
    · Document Management: document storage, manage files and folders - delete, rename, move files and folders and customized folder creation.

· Full-screen viewing for documents, video and pictures.

· Slideshow feature for pictures.

· Search and sort files, folders and passwords.

· Wipe protected data: If you put it to "ON" then after a certain number of invalid attempts on the application main screen, the application will not only take a picture of the intruder but will also delete the data that you have inside the application. This makes it ultra safe that if it's not you who is seeing the data then it should be nobody!

· iTunes Connect: Connect your device to iTunes. Simply copy and paste files from your Mac or PC into MySafeApp.

· PASSWORD Manager: Most secure password manager that secures and safeguards your password and other private information. Unlimited storage, no limit on the number of records you can create and store. Ultra Secure: Encrypts everything, records are encrypted on your device.

· Backup & Restore: This is a very key feature that allows user to securely login and backup all his password entries in an ultra secure cloud. User can restore this at any time.

· Device Switching & Sync: When a user switches his device, all he needs to do is to restore all the passwords he backed up. This will be handy when you lose your device or purchase a new device. MySafeApp Password Diary will sync to all your devices where MySafeApp is installed.

· Auto Lock: Auto lock feature means, if you close your application then when you try to reopen it, it will start from the first page where it will ask you for its password. This feature lets you lock all your stuff in just one click. While you are browsing your personal content and someone comes in, all you have to do is simply click on the "Home" button on your device and your data is locked!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  2. ponyebuchi

ponyebuchi iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  3. ponyebuchi

ponyebuchi iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [h=6]What some of our customers are saying on the Appstore...

Great App ★★★★★

by Bazvon - Version 1.0 - Jul 11, 2012

This is a wonderful app. the features are spectacular and it meets my needs

Just what i have been searching for ★★★★★

by Sleekydicky - Version 1.0 - Jul 11, 2012

Now am rest assured that all my private and confidential files are locked up without fear of peeping eyes from friends that make use of my IPAD to play games or watch movies. just the App that keeps them safe and secure. All features work as it should. will surely recommend to every Ipad users.... Deserves my rating of 5

Excellent App! ★★★★★

by Ponyebuchi - Version 1.0 - Jul 7, 2012

Excellent app. Gives rest of mind knowing that all my documents are safe! Worth every penny spent on it. surely a 5 star. I have use quite a number of other similar apps but the following sets this apart from the rest form me. key features i like about this are: 1. Document management: the way the documents, pictures, folders are arranged are awesome. 2. Security - the app is entirely secure and gives peace of mind even when i loose my phone. 3. Intruder alert - this is the best of them all. feature is really very innovative. i must commend the developers for a job well done. 4. the look and feel is also elegant, simple and mature..

great app ★★★★★

by onpaulito - Version 1.0 - Jul 6, 2012

All the features work as stated. i like...

very nice app ★★★★★

by onbuchi - Version 1.0 - Jul 6, 2012

i have installed in my iPad and iPhone. works great. i specially love the Intruder Alert feature - now i get to see all my friends that tamper with my devices.... 5star.

Serves my purpose ★★★★★

by edithaneja - Version 1.0 - Jul 6, 2012

I'm so glad i bought this app, now my kids can play with my iPad, so happy knowing that my office documents are now well protected no matter how they use it. surely a 5 star and worth the price..
    Superb app ★★★★★

by Crypto3969 - Version 1.0 - Jul 15, 2012

I have always wanted an app to safeguard my data on my iPhone and iPad. This app is just perfect and let's me save my videos and personal pictures behind password. The auto snap feature is very cool too. 5 stars from me !!

Please encourage us, Download Now on your iPad & iPhone! Enjoy it and give us feedback. The link is here: App Store - MySafeApp[/h]
  4. ponyebuchi

ponyebuchi iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012