What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my wife can't find her ipad

andreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
unbelievably she can't find her ipads. a mini and an air. she never takes it out of the apartment. is there a way to track them?

she never turns them off. my friend tried facetime her but we heard nothing. tried to email her to. waited for the ding ding. nothing

anyone have any other suggestions? she's frantic. she's more frantic than if something happened to ME.

Clemdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
unbelievably she can't find her ipads. a mini and an air. she never takes it out of the apartment. is there a way to track them?

she never turns them off. my friend tried facetime her but we heard nothing. tried to email her to. waited for the ding ding. nothing

anyone have any other suggestions? she's frantic. she's more frantic than if something happened to ME.

Well? Did she find them?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My wife misplaces her iPad Mini & iPhone in the house often - she uses the 'Find iPhone' app on one of the devices to find the other - the last time her iPhone was in her purse which she lost in the house - using the app on the Mini 'rang' her purse! :D

If she misplaces both, then entering iCloud on her iMac can be used - now, as for me, I never misplace my devices - ;) Dave
pinocchio.jpg

Last edited:
OP
A

andreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well? Did she find them?

haha...i tried to start her from the beguinning and came to the conclusion that there was no way she could lose TWO ipads unless she was holding both and did something unusual. concluded that she packed both in a box and forgot.......that's what happened alright - smh :)

man, she was hyperventilating. alls well now

Most reactions

Latest posts