1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

My Vids Play On Facebook!!

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Ultrimate, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Ultrimate

Ultrimate iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yest And b4 I would click on my vids or other vids and it would say play in a device that supports flash, or sometin like that.

Today I clicked on my vid and the screen went black, I thought the iPad was gonna freeze then the vid restarted in full screen and it looks like it's QuickTime that is running it..

Wow, this is cool, not quite flash but at least vids play, hopefully they will do this with all sites where vids need flash to play..
  2. Ultrimate

Ultrimate iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I should update this, only one vid of mine plays on facebook perhaps becuz I transferred it to mpeg 4 to make smaller, when I posted it.. So thats why it opens up with quicktime.. My other vids dont play and it says that I need a computer that can do flash..

got my hopes up, i thought they found a work around with flash..oh well
  3. Hasty

Hasty iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Yup apples video player is version of QuickTime. That's why we have to encode everything.
    Personally never care if flash disappears to infinity and beyond. It's a compromise between utility and expense I can live with.