My very first apps for kids. Advise needed.

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by jan02, Dec 16, 2011.

1. jan02

jan02 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, Everyone!
    I am very excited as my first apps for kids for IPAD have just been released. One (MAGIC SORTER - in app store) is a a collection of 5 games for 1-3 year olds and the other one (MERRY CUBES - in APP store) is a cube match game for 3-7 (my 9-year old daughter also enjoyed the game).
    I would be very thankful for any advise or comment on my apps. This is very important for me because my daughters - 6 and 9 years old- were taking part in creating the apps (not the codes, of course, but functionality) - they were suggisting how the cubes are to be rotating and gave me ideas on the 3 of teh games of the MAGIC SORTER application and were very upset when this or that fruit in tticiappe in creating of new funhe MERRY CUBES application were looking out quite differentlyfrom what they instructed. So I hope you will understand that great it would be for the kids to get feedback on their first creation as a Christmas gift!
    We tested the app for the smaller kids on a 2-year-old friend of us and seems he liked it very much (MAGIC SORTER). At least we have not seen him the whole evening while he was busy with the game.

The other one (MERRY CUBES) was tested by my daughters only and through they play the game quite frequently, I think that a feedback from someone else will be more valuable.

So I thank you everyone in advance for any feed back on the 2 apps (I will not show negative commnets to my kids but they are in any case welcome) as I hope yuro comments will push my kids to participate in creating of new applications!
    Thanks!!!

p.s.:I cannot add links to my thread yet as I am a new comer. Hope you will be able to find the apps by the title
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +134 / 0
    This is correct. Please read our rules is my advice. Your other thread has been deleted. We allow a one time courtesy app announcement posted in the App Announcement section, where this thread, has now been moved. You may post one link and one link only to the app store. These are the rules unless you are a sponsor/vendor of this site. All future updates will need to be posted in this thread and only in this thread.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011