What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My trash is not deleting

Zoom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having trouble with my ipad3.
Everything has been fine for months and now I cannot send emails . I recieve them fine.
Also when I go to trash to delete like before the icon comes up to delete all and I click on it.
Then when I go back in to check the trash is still there.
Before it used to delete. I am not using gmail or yahoo but another one that comes with my internet connectoion.
When checking for new mail the upload circle at bottom constantly goes around and around, nevers ending.
Any ideas?

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zoom said:
I am having trouble with my ipad3.
Everything has been fine for months and now I cannot send emails . I recieve them fine.
Also when I go to trash to delete like before the icon comes up to delete all and I click on it.
Then when I go back in to check the trash is still there.
Before it used to delete. I am not using gmail or yahoo but another one that comes with my internet connectoion.
When checking for new mail the upload circle at bottom constantly goes around and around, nevers ending.
Any ideas?

Double Tap the home button. A shelf appears with recently used icons. Locate the mail icon and long press it until a red minus sign appears. Now release and tap the red minus sign and the icon will disappear. You have just removed email from RAM. Now tap the home button to return to home screen and open email. See if problem persists. If it does I suggest you delete and recreate the account. Give it time to update when you open it, especially if it's been a while since it worked properly as it must sync the account x days where x is the retention level you set.

Most reactions

Latest posts