What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my take on the 8 rookie review and I books?

motsco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did this update on my iPad 4.

last night I down loaded the software took about 3 hours, I could still use the iPad while the download was taking place.

tonight I installed the update took maybe 10 minutes.

after the update:
ipad 4 is much faster all around web, apps, faster then before.

battery drain on my iPad still sucks.

I like the new safari kinda. I like the blackberry words that show up over the keyboard.

why do all my books have black pages with white text ? I can't stand it. how do I change it?

Tom

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
. . .why do all my books have black pages with white text ? I can't stand it. how do I change it?

Tom

Tap the the A/A icon at the top right. Make sure the Night theme is not selected. If it is night, make sure you have automatic night mode turned off.

OP
M

motsco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AWSOME thanks. liking 8 sofar,

ebay app is black backround also. any fix or just wait for update.

thanks

tom

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is a green back arrow at the top left. Tap that. Down a ways in the left column you'll see a day/night switch and an auto option. Turn off the auto, if it's on, and slide the switch to day.

6ezyveza.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions