What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My school ipad

FrightfulLake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright so I have a ipad that my school have me that I want to put games on and when I plug it up to my computer and when iTunes is up it says the device is supervised by another computer what should I do and is there a way to bypass it

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright so I have a ipad that my school have me that I want to put games on and when I plug it up to my computer and when iTunes is up it says the device is supervised by another computer what should I do and is there a way to bypass it

I'm afraid that your school has placed restrictions on what can be downloaded to your iPad. All I can suggest is that you talk to your school. This forum cannot help you find a way to bypass any restrictions your school has placed on your iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts