What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My review of Noteshelf

papadflo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a power user of noteshelf and love the ability to create and organize many notebooks. Sometime in the last few weeks when one of the updates happened this app became quirky. He wrist protection seems to be interferring with the stylus on the right hand side of the writing space. If you lift your wrist it rewrites fine. Anybody else notice this. Other users in office are having same problem??!

ddskiend

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tabletproductive said:
Has anyone used NotetakerHD and/or UPAD Lite as well as Noteshelf? How do they all compare?

I am a huge fan of Notetaker (not free) and I have found that UPAD Lite works almost as well and it is "relatively" free. By relatively I mean it only allows you to create 5 different notebooks. This would be fine if you archive notes to Dropbox, Evernote or email for instance to "clear" your notebook. The 5 note limit would be a problem if you like to keep your note in the note application.

-chris

Yes, I have used both NoteTakerHD and Noteshelf. Overall I prefer NoteTaker over Noteshelf. However, I still use them both. I like Noteshelf for basic, quick note taking. I use NT for most other things because it offer so many more options including text boxes, lines, shapes, etc. you can also make templates that you can creat new documents from. It's just a more robust program for the same price.

sjoannes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
...sorry off topic a bit, iCan.. compare to pogo stylus & griffin.. which one is good???

dustrho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does Noteshelf allow you to annotate PDFs? I don't see anything about that detailed in the app's description in iTunes.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The only way I know to annotate a PDF in NoteShelf is if you take one page of the PDF and set it in NoteShelf as a background.

It's not really designed to annotate PDSs, it's just to create original writing...

Marilyn

dustrho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up buying Notability, and I'm thoroughly enjoying. And, it does allow you to annotate PDFs. Big plus, and it costs only $0.99!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts