What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My only Dislike of the Ipad2 is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biller007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flash. Is my only beef with it. If my iPad had flash it could probably replace my laptop.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dislike the incredible number of people who buy one without doing any research and then whine that it won't do <whatever>, when it is clearly and voluminously documented on the internet that it won't do <whatever>.

yea, instead they should all just shut up and praise apple like all the other apple fanboys.........

Well, there are dummies, fan boys and people with realistic expectations.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I thought we were talking about what we dislike about iPads, not their owners.

The iPad is a simple device, we're bound to run out of things to dislike about it eventually, but if we start on people this thread will never end. ;)

droid2mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The cameras are a bit crappy, well a lot. But I never intended to use them anyway. My biggest gripe is the total dependance on iTunes. I would love drag n drop from any computer. I got the iPad2 because I wanted a proven tablet and to prove to myself I really wanted a tablet. My next tablet, in maybe 2 years, will probably be Android. By then the apps and development should be better. Love my droid phone and they just keep getting better.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do I dislike about the iPad2?

I dislike the incredible number of people who buy one without doing any research and then whine that it won't do <whatever>, when it is clearly and voluminously documented on the internet that it won't do <whatever>.

yea, instead they should all just shut up and praise apple like all the other apple fanboys.........

I thought we were talking about what we dislike about iPads, not their owners.

The iPad is a simple device, we're bound to run out of things to dislike about it eventually, but if we start on people this thread will never end. ;)

Exactly. It now has ended. My apologies, Henry.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts