My only Dislike of the Ipad2 is ?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by henry2, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henry2

henry2
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    My only Dislike of the Ipad2 is the rear camera set up..To me that is a waste of space on the unit and i cover the camera with a piece of tape before putting on the hard rubber case on the ipad2 model ..

I do like the face time video with the family and kids along with makeing video message to them and sending it to them ..

Plus if i'm going to take picture's i use the 35 mm digtal camera i have to that

2. Armando

Armando
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    The rear camera as well. Very blurry.

3. sjleworthy

sjleworthy
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    As proven by the photo thread, other than the small size you can find a sweet spot and tack very decent photos with both ipad2 cameras.

My biggest and most horrid gripe with the ipad2 is the bloody auto correct function. It's complete crappola

4. Plainsman

Plainsman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    If I want a camera I will use a real camera. I'm indifferent to the "cameras" on the iPad.

My biggest gripe so far is the unacceptable file-transfer mess, partocularly as it applies to photos. There's GOT to be better way. If I were buying again it just might be a deal-breaker.

5. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    It was never intended as a photography camera. It is primarily for video. And if you like FaceTime, consider the advantage of being able to show the other person what you are looking at without trying to turn the iPad around and center the picture without being able to see the screen.

It's also good enough for quick pictures for inventory, scanning bar codes, and documenting stuff.

#5 twerppoet, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  6. wowmail

wowmail
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I'd love an SD slot!

7. antonio107

antonio107
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Is there a way to turn it off with a JB?

8. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    You don't need jailbreak for that. Just go to Settings > General > Keyboard and turn it off. You also lose spell checking, but at least your mistakes will be your own.

9. sir_ben

sir_ben
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    My only dislike about the iPad 2 is the accessories are too darn expensive! :D

10. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    My gripe is crummy photo management -- can't do much on the iPad, and iTunes puts your photos in the order it wants, not the order you want.

I didn't see much point for a camera in iPad except for video calling, but it turns out that I've had a couple of unexpected uses -- essentially using the camera as a so-so scanner when needed, and once I thought I dropped something behind the dryer, but didn't want to climb on top to check; I used my iPad camera to "look" behind the dryer and watched the screen like it was a periscope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.