What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new cover.

Mickey7688

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the lime green silicone cover (it just covers the back and sides) from Handheld items. I'm in love with it. It serves it's purpose until more options come out that I want and can afford.

Hope you all like it. The site has some good stuff and at a pretty decent price!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-642542891.png
    image-642542891.png
    419.7 KB · Views: 235
  • image-1098802738.png
    image-1098802738.png
    411.3 KB · Views: 221

karynl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey, do you think it would work in conjunction with the magnetic folding cover? I have that and its fine up to a point, but I want to protect the brushed metal back from scratches. It looks like this one obstructs the side where the magnets attach....

OP
M

Mickey7688

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think it will work with the smart cover as all the sides are covered up. It's not as green as it shows in the picture. My cell phone has a flash that makes it look OMG green. It gets the job done by protecting the back of this thing until I can get something better!

Thanks for all the replies!!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts