What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My minis are shipping

segerd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my at&t mini was just delivered and it still says that it will be there on Monday

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I checked Best Buy's website this morning and they are still saying the cellular model is "coming soon." This likely means they won't have them today.

Thanks AQ_OC. I won't waste my time going there again today. I am sooooooo frustrated! Fed Ex tracking shows mine as leaving Shanghai yesterday (our time) still with a delivery date of Tuesday. I had to have been one of the first ordering so why the hold up?! If no one else had them I would not care but when everyone else is getting theirs I feel like a 3 year old denied a toy (and I have not seen 3 for a very long time!!)! The Fed Ex info is the same on my PC and iPad so luck there either. Sigh. I guess I will go to work then lol!

shEEEsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow...so you are checking the tracking from your iPad using Safari vs tracking from your desktop PC? Same FedEx tracking site? Amazing.

Yes .. the problem MUST be Safari because I get correct tracking information with a different iPad browser. Don't remember what the name of it is .. I left my iPad home today. This reminds me of the early days of the internet when people dialing up with AOL would see different ads on webpages etc than people using Earthlink .. I think AOL blocked things also. They had spiders scanning email and you couldn't send negative information in an email about AOL .. I am thinking that Apple's Safari is the problem. There isn't a setting to make another browser the default, is there?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IF ANYONE IS WAITING ON TRACKING INFO, LISTEN TO THIS ... EARLY this morning when I first started looking at tracking, it showed that my Mini was still in transit from Anchorage, an hour later it showed what I saw last night, that it was at the sorting facility. When I checked tracking using my ipad, it does NOT give me updated details. I was tracking this morning from my ipad and it showed that my Mini was still at the sorting center. I was going to call FedEx and I opened tracking on my desktop computer. TOTALLY DIFFERENT DETAILS. It showed that my package was on the truck for delivery. Later I went back and looked at tracking again from my iPad to see if it had been delivered to my office and it showed that my package was still at the sorting center .. NOTHING about being on the truck for delivery. Back to my desktop .. Desktop shows it is on the truck for delivery .. On my iPad I refreshed and even completely shut down. I still can't get up to date tracking. Pretty strange .. Must be a software iPad vs Desktop problem, yes?? Safari is the problem. I am SO LATE FOR WORK I better get going.

That's strange. I checked tracking only on iPad Safari, but it seemed to be up to date the whole time -- even as they changed delivery dates four times, lol. I got my iPad 4 4G today.

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check with a different browser. Either your desktop or a different iPad browser, anything but Safari. I would be interested to hear what you see.

Did not receive it today - it's in Alaska. Every browser I used said exactly the same thing - it isn't here! Don't think I will stay up late anymore to place online orders the minute the Apple website starts pre-ordering ... it did absolutely no good in this case.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did not receive it today - it's in Alaska. Every browser I used said exactly the same thing - it isn't here! Don't think I will stay up late anymore to place online orders the minute the Apple website starts pre-ordering ... it did absolutely no good in this case.

It worked for me...but I set my alarm and woke up long enough to place my order.

Most reactions

Latest posts