What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My minis are shipping

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a 16gig 4G LTE on 10/26, and then another one about a week and a half later. I got shipment notification this morning 11/13, that they have left China and are on the way with exepected delivery 11/15 by 1030am in Virginia. Pretty fast for "Standard Shipping".

Stay tuned for more details!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple's standard shipping is like two-day delivery (well, most times it is).

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:)Wow! The 15th, that is the earliest arrival date I have heard. I think the store launch date is the 16th. Both of my Minis are on their way and say:
Estimated delivery :Fri 11/16/2012 10:30 am

shEEEsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky then. Mine won't be here until the 19th. I want it NOW !!

shEEEsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine says it is coming from China .. so it is 6 days in transit .. yuk ...

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky then. Mine won't be here until the 19th. I want it NOW !!

You do realize you can go buy one from best buy on friday and return the one that comes on the 19th to an apple store, right?

shEEEsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like that idea .. return the one coming on a slow boat from China and buy another ...Yep ...I will do that .. Wonder why mine is so slow !

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like that idea .. return the one coming on a slow boat from China and buy another ...Yep ...I will do that .. Wonder why mine is so slow !

Yeah, I see no reason to wait if you don't have to. It seems like the days of the long lines are over! At least here they are...what is it like in Orlando?

OP
N

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well after looking again, now delivery has been pushed back until the 16th at 1030. Oh we'll, I'll still take it. It's better Than the 21st which was my original delivery date.

shEEEsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pretty sure we have lines at the Apple Store here but we have a couple of Apple Stores so the lines get cut at least in half. the 2 that I know are in shopping malls. The busiest store is in a GREAT MALL .. the other store in the OTHER MALL has lines but not as bad because the Mall is AWFUL in comparison ... I wonder if Best Buy will have a line ..

shEEEsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just contacted my local Best Buy. They told me that the mini arrived today and they are already sold out. Said they didn't get many and don't know when more will arrive. OH WELL ... Maybe I need to see if I can find another Best Buy.

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh wow! I ordered the Mini LTE three minutes after ordering started online and my delivery date is the 21st. Obviously delivery is not going by ordering time - must be location?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just contacted my local Best Buy. They told me that the mini arrived today and they are already sold out. Said they didn't get many and don't know when more will arrive. OH WELL ... Maybe I need to see if I can find another Best Buy.

Are you sure you got accurate info? Lots of times the personnel there will just be wrong. I doubt seriously if the LTE mini got there today...I bet they won't show up until Friday.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There may be semantics at play. Best Buy may have received an allocation of inventory but it is already accounted for due to presales.

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmm I got my mini the Monday after they started shipping. Took four days. Less than a business day. Must have overnighted it to me.

But the again I didn't get the lte model.

Most reactions

Latest posts