What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Little Hero (by NCsoft)

NCsoft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is NCsoft mobile business team, and today we are here to let all of you know that our little hero is now available for the iPad!

‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥
What critics are saying about My Little Hero:

“There are many titles out there that feel like iPhone games, but My Little Hero is not one of them. It has that shine that is evocative of games on a larger scale, and you'll notice it from the title screen onward.†– Touch Arcade

“… it's endearing and enjoyable enough to melt the heart of even the fiercest cynic.†– Pocket Gamer

"…one of the most promising action/adventure titles to hit the App Store in some time." - IGN Wireless

"…charming and nostalgic look into the iconic childhood hero fantasy." - Gamezebo
‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥

Developed by Swedish indie studio ACNE Digital (creators of retro platformer Pizza Boy) and published by NCsoft, My Little Hero invites all players of all ages to the hypnotizing beautiful world where our little hero solves puzzles, find treasures and confront all the enemies of your childhood dreams.

My Little Hero has now come back with full-retina support for the new iPad, so you can now embark upon this cinematic adventure in vivid HD retina graphics and effects. Looking for the true gaming experience? Then you won't miss this opportunity!

Also we have slashed the price of the iphone version of My Little Hero from 2.99 -> 0.99 as well, so you can all enjoy both iPhone and iPad version at the same time!

Enjoy!!!
NCsoft

Attachments

• 이벤트_06_가격이벤트_영문01_02_12052.png
    이벤트_06_가격이벤트_영문01_02_12052.png
    279.7 KB · Views: 298

Most reactions