What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ipod on my ipad1 is stuck on album cover pic

Zsara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The touch screen isn't responding to anything I do. It is frozen. I charged the battery and turned my iPod on and off to no avail. I am at a lost as to what to do. Please help!

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You Must perform a כוךך reset on the iPad
The first step is to find the power button. When you are holding your iPad, it should be in portrait mode, or the how you hold a book, with the long sides vertical. The power button on the iPad should be on the top right hand side.

After you have located the power button on the iPad, you will want to hold down that button for 3 seconds. Then, then a rectangular box should pop up on your iPad that has a white arrow facing toward the right.

Once you see the slider button, simply slide your finger along the iPad to power off. Once you have slid the button, the iPad should shut down on its own.

Before you turn your iPad back on you will want to wait 10-15 seconds. Then locate the power button, and hold it for 3 seconds; your iPad should power up. Once you have reset your iPad, you performance should improve.

OP
Z

Zsara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks what causes this to happen?the iPod seems to be operating correctly until I play music with an album cover....

Most reactions

Latest posts