1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

My iPad2 will not project on VGA

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by vuaghan, Jul 17, 2012.

1. vuaghan

vuaghan iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know if there is a setting in the iPad2 that I old have changed. My iPad2 does not project using a VGA projector and the Apple cable. I did on the first occasion but not since. My wife's iPad2 works fine with the same cable. The issue is therefore in my iPad. An ideas???
  2. crzl99

crzl99 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am having the same issue. I have three identical iPad2s trying to project a particular app using the VGA adapter hooked up to a projector. One iPad projects on the screen without any problems, the other two show a blank screen. I have also tried using another VGA adapter and a different projector with the same results. I have tried to look at the Settings menus side by side to see if there is any difference between the three, but have not been able to find a difference. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. dhewson777

dhewson777 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    Is there a difference in the iOS versions they are running, and are the adaptors genuine Apple or third party?