What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ipad

london101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to find my songs that I downloaded off a website how did I find them on my ipad

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What app did you use to download these songs? The odds are that those MP3s are somewhere within that app (given that the iPad does not have a central file system or a single place to put downloads).

Marilyn

OP
L

london101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't download off an app I downloaded it off a website

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
london101 said:
I didn't download off an app I downloaded it off a website

Well, did you PLAY them on your iPad? In that case it is like with youtube videos- you do not download them but watch them online (in your case listen to them).
No more internet connection - no more song.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scroll left to get your search screen. Type in either the name of the artist, or the name of the song, or the name of the file. If nothing comes up, then the music is either in an App, or non-existent on your iPad.
If the song you're looking forward comes up in Search with a big orangey icon with music notes on it, then it's in your default Music App.
As indicated above, there isn't the functionality to 'download directly to your iPad' per se.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts