My iPad is ruined, updated to 8.2, lost everything.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by LoveRem36, Oct 17, 2014.

1. LoveRem36

LoveRem36
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ive explained my problem 3 times and it has just disappeared just when I was hitting Create Thread so for now I wont go into it again, Im too upset. I have an iPad 3G 64 GB I updated to 8.2 and when it was finished my ipad was wiped clean, no photos, music, apps or games etc, black page
    after working on it I have the original icons that come with the ipad and nothing else. Please help me, I'm going to send this now before it disappears again
    Marg S..........LoveRem36

2. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Hi LoveRem.. - First, I'm assuming that your upgrade was to 8.0.2 and not 8.2 - 8.1 is about to be released - correct?

If not already done and just for starters have you performed a 'Reset' of the iPad, i.e. pressing the ON-OFF & HOME screen buttons simulataneously until the Apple logo appears, then release both and let the device reboot? If that does not help, let us know if you had a backup of the iPad (either via the cloud and/or iTunes on your computer) - Dave :)