What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad is GROUNDED!!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the very first time since buying my iPad, I was not happy with it today.:mad:

I needed to access AT&T's website to order phone service for a client and being on hold for over an hour was not a warm and fuzzy feeling, I decided to go to the site and order the service.

Every other page I needed to access would say:

"sorry, can't connect to site because the server is not secure"

WTF?.. It connected to every other site in cyberspace, but not AT&T.

I was not a happy girl.:(

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Sorry if we sounded harsh. That wasn't my intention at least. What kind of sites were you having to access? And any idea if anyone else on other cellphones were having problems connecting to the same AT&T sites as you that day? It's a shot in the dark, but there is, I guess, the possibility that there was something software related with the iPad and the security signatures it works with though I really think the problem will lie with AT&T.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh No ~ I didn't think anyone was harsh. But My ipad is sick now. Not that the two are related ~ just mentioning this in all my threads this morning!!

It won't turn on or charge and it is so very cold. I don't know what happened.:(

I can feel the tears....

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I suggest you checked if it has been charged plug in power to wall leave for 30 mins maybe 1 hour hold down the start button and see if it's ok.

Col

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh No ~ I didn't think anyone was harsh. But My ipad is sick now. Not that the two are related ~ just mentioning this in all my threads this morning!!

It won't turn on or charge and it is so very cold. I don't know what happened.:(

I can feel the tears....
Did you try another plug, another charger? When you plug it in do you see the charging screen?

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't feel bad...I've had to put mine in time out before too.

However..im a softy..one look a that sleek design, crisp resolution and warm welcoming touch interface..I give in.....My ipad got me whooped!!!

Ksane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha! I was literally close to tears when I did the update and it messed up and then wouldn't restore! When I used the original cord that came with it instead of a replacement longer cord, it worked fine though. But I swear-I was already mentally adding up how much money I had and how much I was going to have to squirrel together to replace my iPad. I was apologizing to her last night for letting strangers touch her to install the screen protector yesterday and (thinking no one could hear me) I asked her, "How are you feeling now?" My husband screams, "She feels like an INANIMATE OBJECT!!" from the other room rofl!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha! I was literally close to tears when I did the update and it messed up and then wouldn't restore! When I used the original cord that came with it instead of a replacement longer cord, it worked fine though. But I swear-I was already mentally adding up how much money I had and how much I was going to have to squirrel together to replace my iPad. I was apologizing to her last night for letting strangers touch her to install the screen protector yesterday and (thinking no one could hear me) I asked her, "How are you feeling now?" My husband screams, "She feels like an INANIMATE OBJECT!!" from the other room rofl!

LOL! Funny! "how are you feeling now" I can't stop laughing!

Most reactions

Latest posts