What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my ipad is broken ;/

ebdul18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.

In the begining everything was fine with my ipad. After that i had some problems with port in the bottom. When i am pluginig ipad into computer (windows 7) i have message "a device wasn't recognised" and i can't connect to the computer. I tried with diffrent cables and computers every time same message. Also i cant charge ipad. When I am pluging ipad into electric socket nothing is happening.
The problem is i have JB on ipda so i cant put it into warranty. (i cant connect to restore to original soft). However I decided to put it into service. Before that in settings -> reset-> i chose erase data to clean my ipad. After that ipad is bricked. I can put it into recovery mode but still i can't connet to computer to restotre it. The question is, am i lossing my warranty when i put it into authorized servis?
After that proces (erase data) when I turned it on i have only black background and apple logo in the middle. Will apple service recognize then i JB ipad?

Sorry for my english.

Most reactions

Latest posts