What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My IPAD is being delivered as I post this...

dgk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:comingsoon: Looking so forward to getting my iPad. I love technology and want to play with it as soon as I get it. I am glad to have found this site as now I have somewhere to go to get HELP!! I am not familiar with Apple or their i.... products. So much to learn....until later.:D

larfor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congratulations! Good luck with your new digital friend :)

Best regards!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The great thing is very few people need help as the damn thing, it just works as intended. It's when we try to do things it wasn't designed for that things go awry.....

All those years of dos and windows conditioning is hard to shake.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would have just gone to best buy or apple and bought an ipad.. Lol i hate waiting for snail mail..

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What are you doing on the forums when you should be sitting in front of your house waiting on the UPS truck?

Welcome and have fun!

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around. Any questions, feel free to ask.:)

OP
D

dgk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would have just gone to best buy or apple and bought an ipad.. Lol i hate waiting for snail mail..

Cause we don't have either store in the small city in British Columbia Canada lol. I hate it too...buts its the only way I can get it. ;)

OP
D

dgk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:comingsoon: Looking so forward to getting my iPad. I love technology and want to play with it as soon as I get it. I am glad to have found this site as now I have somewhere to go to get HELP!! I am not familiar with Apple or their i.... products. So much to learn....until later.:D
Just received my iPad....delivered right to my door. Trying out everything now....wow so far!:D

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received my iPad....delivered right to my door. Trying out everything now....wow so far!:D

Now, you wont be able to sleep ;)

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just remember whenever you run across some limitation and think, "that's dumb" there IS an app for that!

Most reactions

Latest posts