What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ipad gets autolocked after a use it for while.. Plz help

Hadi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

My ipad gets autolocked after a use it for while. When I use the slide botton to unlock it, it gets locked again and again and again. What can i do? I have already formated it but I'm still facing the same issue. Appreciate if anyone can share their knowledge on how to fix this annoying issue. Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To fix this problem..

Use the iPad's Settings app

'Settings', 'General', 'Autolock', and then set the time that you'd like it to Autolock after, including 'Never'.

Hope this fixes the problem

Tim
Scotland

OP
H

Hadi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
To fix this problem..

Use the iPad's Settings app

'Settings', 'General', 'Autolock', and then set the time that you'd like it to Autolock after, including 'Never'.

Hope this fixes the problem

Tim
Scotland

Hi Tim,
Thanks but I already tried that but it didnt work. It still gets autolocked in the middle of what ever I'm doing.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry that didn't work. Another 'fix' for unexplained problems is to completely power the iPad down by pressing *and holding* the power switch. Once the screen is blank, press *and hold* again until the white Apple icon appears. After about 10 seconds, you're back to your Home screen.

This seems to fix a whole range of problems like this. Hope it works for you. If not, let us know and I'm sure someone will come up with some other suggestions.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions