What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad fall down while I reading

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the post 15 reasons why iPad is better then Netbook. Lucky my iPad is still okay and working fine , this must thank my iPad case help to protect my screen when it fall.

Upon reading the post I notice there long post and a lot disagreement . What I like to share is , in case some one posted some thing and compliant about the iPad , the rest should treat that the person is not angry about you, he got his right share what he feel. And if some one can con vice him his point is wrong by explain to him why ? And don't have to get angry on the small issue.

So remember all who log in here post or reply are in fact they love iPad. Just that the word they may seen wrong to some one.
Paul

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lolwutpear.jpg

Ksane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Paulyeo, I understand exactly what you're saying. Excuse the others for their rudeness. People are very unkind here in the United States compared to elsewhere.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also native speakers can sometimes read more in an other's posting due to subtleties of expression that may elude readers elsewhere. We can make a good guess at the thread you are alluding to :)
That said you are right and there is no excuse for bad manners.

Ksane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also native speakers can sometimes read more in an other's posting due to subtleties of expression that may elude readers elsewhere. We can make a good guess at the thread you are alluding to :)
That said you are right and there is no excuse for bad manners.
I wasn't referring to any post at all. If there's one like it I'd love to read it though lol

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe that most of the people are not rude. Just that some of them are not happy with the product feature and they except one product all people need.

Ksane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually I meant they were being rude to YOU. But you didn't catch it so I guess I should've let it slide :)

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Failure of expectation is a great cause of discontent wherever it's found.
It's how you deal with it that's important.
Sometimes people need to let off steam....

Tenroe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Paulyeo, I understand exactly what you're saying. Excuse the others for their rudeness. People are very unkind here in the United States compared to elsewhere.

It has nothing to do with the US man. People are just like to be jack asses on the internet. Im American and I live in the UK now nad have done enough travelling to know that there are horrible people all over the world. Not just in America. Your a good American and im a good American, sure there are alot of horrible Americans but it has nothing to dow ith them being American.

Don't generalize people man especially from your own country.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It has nothing to do with the US man. People are just like to be jack asses on the internet. Im American and I live in the UK now nad have done enough travelling to know that there are horrible people all over the world. Not just in America. Your a good American and im a good American, sure there are alot of horrible Americans but it has nothing to dow ith them being American.

Don't generalize people man especially from your own country.
Now that would be something new! An American hooligan!:D

You're right about jackasses on Internet. Somehow, as soon as physical presence is out of threat range, some people tend to lose personal restraints and politeness goes.
Only passionate shades of gray

Hey! I got rights on that you know!:D

I wrote this in opposition to a series of binary arguments as example Mac/PC fights. It happens everywhere on any subject.

I chose in my life not to pick for one and not to pick for the other but instead to admire beauty in both. In the process though I get yelled at thoroughly...:D

Patspad

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Apparentl you haven't travelled much.

Most reactions